We do not conduct in-office whitening procedures because of the unrealistic expectations from the majority of the patients during the test phase .
Smiles ,however, dispenses several home care beaching products such as tooth pastes , mouth washes and whitening stripes. Please consult our dentists for the whitening options suitable to you at Smiles.
Based on our test phase we recommend you to take following cautionary.
• It is not recommend for people under the age of 16 because it could cause tooth sensitivity.
• It is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
• Allergic to peroxide? then you shouldn’t use any bleaching agent.
• Do you have gum disease, worn enamel, cavities and exposed roots? This can increase tooth sensitivity and even cause some pain.
• Do you have tooth colored fillings ? If you use a bleaching agent on these it may result in uneven color.
If you really want to lighten your teeth then you need to be aware of the above points , consult a dentist and see what their recommendations are.